Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

My First Award!!

Given to me by Cristy at Searching For Our Silver Lining! Thank you!!                           

Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers 
with less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!

The 5 Blogs below are the ones that I want to pass this award onto:
BW at Mummy, are we there yet?
Ally at Praying for a Pregnancy
Lady Bug at My Journey to Conception
Emily at A Blanket to Keep
Megan at Infertile Myrtle  (I know you have alot of followers but I like your blog!) :-)

Much love ladies and thanks again Cristy!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the love. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! :-) you've made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chica!!! Much appreciated! And congrats on getting the award yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you so much for following me and for my first award! I am looking forward to following you through your journey. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete