I've also never posted any pictures of hubby and I but I think he's pretty cute so I will share him with you ladies too!
Let me introduce you to us... Jeff and Lora!
This is a vacation pic from fall 2010 in Orlando in front of Landry's Seafood.
This is a pic from last summer at a friends party.
So now you've met us! I've changed my "name" to Lora instead of "Still Hoping" but I'll keep my profile picture the same so you'll remember who I am. :)
For those of you stopping by for the first time, here's a little bit about our journey:
* We have been ttc for 4.5 years
* Got our BFP after IVF #1 on January 3rd, 2011
* Suffered a miscarriage on February 22nd, 2011
* Started IVF #2 in January
* Trigger shot tonight
* Retrieval on Thursday
* Transfer on Sunday or Tuesday (3 day vs 5 day)
Some random facts (because I love random stuff):
* I have one tattoo on my foot that I got a few weeks after our miscarriage and my best friend got one that matches. We're linked forever! (I got it touched up a few weeks ago before we get pregnant from this IVF!)
* I'm a huge Cincinnati Reds fan. My dad used to take me to games and now I take him when I can.
* Hubby is a motorhead and loves classic cars. He has a '52 Chevy in the garage while the cars we actually drive sit out in the weather.
* I started college to head into Physical Therapy but now I'm in Real Estate.
* We live in a small town where I grew up at, Jeff is from this area too.
* We go to the small church that I grew up in, my family goes there too.
* Until I was in Junior High, my hair was really long, long enough that I could sit on it. As you can see from the pictures I went the opposite direction!
* We love to go camping and boating during the summer.
* We got married when I was 20 and Jeff was 22, young, I know. We are now 28 and 30.
* We are hanging on to hope and each other as we pursue our dream of children!
Thanks for stopping by, looking forward to getting to know more of you better during this week!